Arora Dental Implant Clinic
Dental Implants are a Better Solution to the problem of missing teeth.
What is Dental Implant?
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root replacement and is used to support restoration that
resemble a tooth or group of teeth.
What Dental Implant can Do?
- Replace one of more teeth without affecting bordering teeth.
- Support a bridge and eliminate the need for a removable partial denture.
- Provide Support for a Denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
Advantages of Dental Implants over Dentures or a Bridge.
- Esthetic: Dental Implants look and feel like your own teeth!
- Tooth Saving: Dental implants don’t sacrifice the quality of your adjacent teeth.
- Confidence: Dental Plants will allow you to once again speak and eat with control & Confidence!
- Reliable: The Success rate of dental implants is highly predicable.
They are considered an excellent option for tooth replacement.
Our Services :
- Painless Dental Treatment
- Teeth Whitening, Dental X-Rays,
- OPG Orthopentogram,
- Ultrasonic Scaling,
- Derma Filiers Dental Implants,
- Smile Designing,
- Pre-Bridal Makeup,
- Fix Teeth,
- Cosmetic Filling,
- Dental Laser,
- Botox Impactions,
- Wisdom Tooth Surgery,
- Fix Orthont ICS Treatment,
- Components, Emergency
- Children Dental Treatment,
- Ozone Dental Treatment,
Multiple Dental Facilities:
LASER HEALTH DENTISTRY
FOR ALL YOUR DENTAL TREATMENTS
So Precise Accure
laser Dentistry can be a precise and effective way for treatment of a highly
specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
FOR DENTAL IMPLANTS! ORTHOPENTOGRAM (OPG)! LASER
The Benefits of Dental Implants
- Bridgework requires trimming adjacent teeth
- Implants leave adjacent teeth intact
1. Inhanced Appearance. Implants look, feel and function like your real teeth.
2. Improved Taste and Appetite. Implants allow you to eat your favorite foods without pain
or gum irritation.
3. Greater Comfort. Because they are permanent, implants eliminate the discomfort
and inconvenience of removable dentures.
4. Improved Self-Esteem. Implants will help you feel better about yourself.
5.Maintain Existing Teeth. With most bridge-work, adjacent teeth must be trimmed.
with Implants, your adjacent teeth remain intact.
*Teeth are the Security of your health, keep them ever well maintained.
Dr. B. K. Arora
B.D.S., F.A.G.E., F.A.O.I
Implantologist, M.A.O.I., I.S.O.I.,
Specially Trained by Vita Germany
1. IDA (Indian Dental Association)
2. SOLA (Society of Laser Application)
3. ISOI (Indian Society of Implantology)
4. AOI (Academy of Implantology)
5. Dental Ceramist of VITA Germany
6.Member of American Dental Association
Dr. Sunny Mittal
Dr. B.K. Arora
+91- 94176 – 46410 (Whats App)
+91- 88474 – 18588
“Your Faith in Doctor, Helps him to treat you Better”
Kairon Road, Near SBI, MALOUT – 152107 (Pb.)