Your eye doctor will choose the contacts best suited for your needs and lifestyle, but they’ll be happy to answer all your questions so don’t hold back. Here are some questions you can ask:
- How is my vision?
- Is it possible for me to see more clearly?
- Will my vision stabilize?
- What are my vision correction options?
- What’s going to provide the best vision and the most flexibility given my activities and needs?
- What are the advantages of trying both contact lenses and glasses? What situations are best for each?
- What do I need to do to wear contact lenses safely?
- Are there any long-term issues with wearing contacts?